ESRA 2014 is just around the corner
so get your cameras ready …
The 33rd Annual Esra Congress - Photo CONTEST
The 33rd Annual ESRA Congress is delighted to announce the launch of a photo contest based on the theme: "Spirit of ESRA in Seville". Let your creative juices flow!
Prize for a winning submission: Free registration to ESRA 2015
Final deadline: Sep. 6, 2014
Are you eligible to apply?
The photo contest is open to all those who have completed and paid in full for registration to the 33rd Annual ESRA Congress (ESRA2014).
Visit the congress website to register now: http://bit.ly/1lp3dAk
How are the winners ChosEN?
By YOU! The ESRA Facebook fans will vote for the photo that they think deserves to win by clicking 'like'.
Any photo that reaches more than 40 likes will be shortlisted to qualify as a winner.
Fans may vote for multiple photos, however, are limited to one 'like' per person per photo.
Guidelines for submission
- Make it Count: Only one photo can be submitted per person.
- Have Fun with it! Photos can and should be creative and fun.
- Permission Slip: Approval must be obtained from all contributors prior to posting the photo.
- Blank Spot: No advertisements or sponsor logos are permitted in the photo.
- No Pirating! All photos must be originals.
- Feed our Network: photos can be posted directly to the ESRA Facebook page or sent as a personal message to the page admin.
- Take it all in: By submitting a photo to the contest you are agreeing to comply with the rules as stated above and hereby grant rights to ESRA and the ESRA Congress to record, transmit, copy, broadcast, publish and distribute the photo for future promotional purposes.